Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year 2009.


* As the year draws to a close[ 7 minutes away,yes i am at home(my conscious decision!)],i was just reminiscing about the good times & the bad...i have had during this year..

It has been a tumultous year..I have been loved by some...hated by others..I made some really good('kick-ass") decisions..and some "doomed" ones too..

I hope the year ahead brings joy & peace to me & the world around me..I hope people stop fighting for silly reasons..I hope there will be no war anymore..I hope we all leave our ego behind and work for a common good..I hope things change for good..

HAPPY NEW year every1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to stop the silly fights and leaving egos behind! Happy New Year to you too!

Girl on Tour said...

Good points!

I know I am late, but Happy New Year neighbour!

:D

Facecrowd said...

So how has every1's first week been!