Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Off to Qatar

I am off to Qatar for a couple of days..It's already mid week..sigh..and i am working on National day..I don't know where i'll be staying..who all i am supposed to meet..I am just going,to explore the possibilties(that's what it's technically called!).

Thursday & Friday nite...i was at the Irish Village..Just hung around with pals..Good Live Cover music,they had a nice stage setup in front of the pond..the band was good(played covers from oasis,eagle eye cherry,greenday,red hot chilly peppers..just to name a few)..People were drunk(post Rugby 7's)..Taxi que was L O N G..i was back home early both days..Work resposibilties etc..

The weather is getting better..my window is open in the nights..no more artificial aircon for me..I need the fresh air on my face when i wake up!!


No comments: