Thursday, December 18, 2008

Barry's bench,2:23 am walk & other stories..

Quesadilla- looks good,smells good & tastes even better!

I head out for Barry's Bench@ The Arabian Courtyard hotel tonite..It's a pretty neat Tex-mex place..They had soft Christmas music playing and the interiors are pretty relaxing.

My 4th time there,and i simply love the food,and they have some pretty cool promotions on drinks too(sorry Thursday is no promotion day)..and free valet parking(u don't expect to find parking in Bur Dubai even if there is a earthquake or a killer virus quarantine-warning or whatever!)..

This was followed by nite walking on Deira streets at around 2:00 am..it felt good..with music in my ears(random fm)..feeling the winter breeze..watched people getting into Macdonald's to have their late nite-bite...some just for the late nite AED1 ice-cream!...And i think they are moving HSBC bank from where it was in Nasser Square..they have removed the landmark HSBC Sign board..


Other stories :-->* Was a hectic week * It's a strange contradiction..the weather is getting better..i am generally best of my moods during this part of the year..but work-wise the much talked about economic recession is just beating the crap out of me! * Being single in this wonderful weather is definitely not what i want to be!! * I should be cutting down on my alcohol intake..Liver cirrhosis..Not me!!

Sleep...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mexican Food and Tex Mex. I lived in Mexico for more than a year and became addicted to mexican food. I could have it all the time. How many Mexican restaurants are there in Dubai? probably not taht many right? I will for sure try ALL of them as soon as I move there- in 12 days hihi

Enjoyed reading this post about quesadillas! they are so good!

Carine

Julie Rio said...

this post made me smile!!

Thanks for always visiting my site!! you write interesting stuff,

Happy Holidays nga pala, enjoy and keep smiling :)

Jules

Facecrowd said...

Carine--Am not sure how many!..but Dubai is a great place to wine & dine,with cuisine from all over..

Jules--I first learnt about Lomography from ur blog!Thanks for ur visit too!