Thursday, January 8, 2009

First week into the New Year

Shiny- Happy- People Still Care!!:- Saw this beautifully written notice on a supermarket window in Bur Dubai.

It's been one week into the new year..How has it been for everybody..My General update:-->

* Am simply loving my new Nokia E71..Have subscribed to etisalat pushmail[cheaper alternative to blackberry,specially intended for non-serious business users ;-)..just aed 40/month,for unlimited email access!]..Can email any pic taken in an instant..So the next time i see anything crazy..me gonna snap it & post it here..

* I can write a very very long paragraph..on how work is dull & tiring & affected..but i don't want to..there's more to life than just whining about all the sad things!..

* As i read my point(*)#2,how my heart want's to pour out all the crap that's been happening with me..and how my mind is stopping me..or is it vice Versa!..

* Music..i am simply loving 2 tracks by Kings of leon ->"Use somebody" and "Sex on Fire"..None of them actually depict who i am ;-)..i just like these tunes,i like the guitar riffs and the vocalist is great too!..

* The other day i was thinking..what should i aim for in life.."have little & be content"(be the lazy chill-ass dude,happy go lucky kind )..or "Aim high & get there"(be the ultra focussed,cutting-edge f**-ass,no-more-shit kind)..I am sure every1 goes through similar thought processes..or am i the only one who is DaZed & conFused here!




No comments: