Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Online Friends

Another of my fav Artists

Online friends..people we never meet..probably will never meet..have never talked to..

Sometimes we share a lot with them..i think some of my online pals know more about me,than even my closest friends..I have shared with them my deep dark secrets..my ups & downs..my mood swings..

There's this one online bud of mine,who lives in dubai..we used to share(atleast i used to..) everything under the wide blue sky..I had her cell number..but never talked to her..neither did she..I requested to meet her a couple of times,but then it just faded off....nor did she want to meet me..

But this afternoon i learnt that she has left Dubai for good..Now all of a sudden..i feel i should have met her atleast once..before she left..

'Navs' may u have all the success in life..This post is dedicated to u..

'No need to Argue' ---> The Cranberries

No comments: