Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Being Lonely..

I am lonely,there's no point denying this fact..I feel the pinch each evening after work,while i walk by the creek and see couples holding hands & feeling each other's love..the smile & twinkle in their eyes,makes me reminisce..The desire to be cared for & loved for..it pops in my head every now & then..

Continuing my lonely sessions,last evening i happened to be in mamzar area,so i decided to head for mamzar beach alone.(not the beach park,but the 'silent waters' beach,which is surrounded by a jogging track)..I parked my car..took out my mp3 player & forayed into the dark..thoughts running through my head..



Massive attack--> 'Live with Me'

This is one of those less heard of songs,which just epitomizes 'loneliness" & 'despair'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you have asperger's syndrome?

it is cool-- aspies are OK