Friday, November 21, 2008

The breeze tonite..

The twin towers(also called Rolex towers)

The weather tonite is really good..

I am back from a short drive,in my "lil" baby(any small car enthusiasts here!,sadly few in materialistic Dxb!),with both the windows open,and FM stereo blaring(shuffling between Dubai 92,103.2 & 104.8). It felt nice to feel the breeze on my face..For a moment i was lost..all my work-related worries were left behind..

On my way home..I saw..** An African man wearing a bright blue suit,with stars on it! ** A Chinese girl jogging past the Iranian Launches("big wooden boats"),by the creek.

Dubai..truly cosmopolitan..


2 comments:

The Extravagate said...

I love the weather now,, it’s perfect for picnics

Facecrowd said...

Yes!!..it is the best time of the year in the UAE..