Friday, October 10, 2008

Random things to do on a Friday afternoon

Here i am staring at the screen,thinking of random things to do on a boring Friday afternoon..

1. Head out for brunch..I know long's bar has a good deal,but i am too lazy to go that far,plus i think i already have alcohol in my system(from last nite,some strange drink from Azerbaijan called Apapat(pronounces Ararat!) )!.I heard waxy o connor's has an amazing brunch,but no matter what they are always reserved & packed.

2. Browse thru random tabs on www.911tabs.com and try to hone your guitaring skills..I took 2 weeks of lessons,7 years back..and i still feel that i can do it,it i make some sincere effoerts ;-)!

3. Clean the room,wash my dirty underwear,arrange the books...oh..this can be done any day of the week!

4. Go thru Facebook,and see what random people all over the world are doing...where distant not so known friends have been loitering around.

5. Download a good movie from www.torrentpond.com ,but it takes some time...only suitable for watching tomorrow!

6. yipee...www.Last.fm ,i finally found what i was looking for..This thing helps me discover new artists,who match my taste..Incredible sound quality too..and eveyrthing is free..

No comments: