Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am tired of this..

The Anchor
This is the picture..of an old anchor lying by the creek..Old & rusty..uncared for..

Off-late i am feeling terrible..Excessive control over my life..Why did u drink..when & whom did u go out with..Why don't u eat home..Come back home befre 11:00 pm..I am 25 and i think i know what's right & what is wrong...

I need a break..No fone calls..no restrictions..just the cool breeze..the good music..your best bud.
Life is short..if i am to live it the way my folks want me to..i would rather start off on my own..

Hoping that things can change..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally get the part about bein controlled every second...can't turn this way,can't turn tht way,.....don't do this,don't do tht, God y did u have 2 give me control freaks 4 parents....i'm 22 n i still have 2 live by other ppl's rules....am i never gonna b free 2 form my own opinions?!!!!
i empatise completely...

lezahcab said...

every body has a choice dear.

you live your life as you want to, not as they want you to be.

have faith in your self. You can do it.